Bandcamp catalog

Bandcamp catalog
Free / name your price downloads (whole catalog and extras)

iTunes catalog

iTunes catalog
Click to see everything...

Spotify

Spotify
Click to listen.....

Amazon catalog

Amazon catalog
Click to see more...

Monday, July 24, 2017

A new release, and three more ambient releases due soon....

I got word last week through my digital aggregator Distrokid (who are quite good) - that Waiting For Rain (Awashed III) is being rejected by the Apples/Amazons because I apparently am too prolific at making music...  They are afraid of flooding the market with my music...  Never mind that there are probably millions and millions of albums and songs already out there...  I am amazed that my music puts that big of a dent into the music industy.... Total bullshit...

So, Waiting For Rain (Awashed III) is available only through Bandcamp...  Bandcamp is an awesome service...

http://iannaismith.bandcamp.com/album/waiting-for-rain-awashed-iii







Also, coming soon....  "Color Eternal (Awashed IV)" - more ambience with Alina Naismith cover photo.  And, "Subaquatic Sun" - more ambience....  And, "Eye Sea" - tba...







No comments:

Post a Comment