Bandcamp catalog

Bandcamp catalog
Free / name your price downloads (whole catalog and extras)

iTunes catalog

iTunes catalog
Click to see everything...

Spotify

Spotify
Click to listen.....

Amazon catalog

Amazon catalog
Click to see more...

Monday, January 4, 2016

Well, I've had a lot of ideas percolating in my brain for a bit...  2015 yielded seven full length recordings...  Frankly, the recent ambient drone music is rather easy to make compositionally = if it sounds good, hold on to the drone....  ;-)   In 2016, I anticipate 10 to 12 recordings = I have many previously recorded sound food that are awaiting melody and rhythm --- a bunch of stuff...  I've been asked in so many words, "don't you dilute yourself with so many recordings"...  Fair enough...  Short answer, "No" - because I don't sell much for $ (and don't care to) - but I have had many download my stuff for free, and maybe they are listening... Many musicians that I have listened to for decades and/or recent phenomena that have given me a "thumbs up"...  That is all I need for "satisfaction"....  I have to express myself and need to get these "beautiful musical angels/demons" out of my head...  I don't know how long I will live, but I will always be thinking of or making music indefinitely....  I'm guilty.........................


So.....

"When Invisible Becomes Invisible" is due out in January....





Also, a series of recordings will come out with the "Awashed" moniker - focusing on ambient musical (un)structure with beautiful album photography of my daughter, Alina.  This obviously will have nods to influences such as Harold Budd, Brian Eno, Steve Roach, Robert Rich, Mathias Grassow, etc.. but - hopefully, will have its own imprint for consideration...

No comments:

Post a Comment