Bandcamp catalog

Bandcamp catalog
Free / name your price downloads (whole catalog and extras)

iTunes catalog

iTunes catalog
Click to see everything...

Spotify

Spotify
Click to listen.....

Amazon catalog

Amazon catalog
Click to see more...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Interesting website finds...volume 2

Well, historically and currently - my stuff is more well accepted in the eastern hemisphere than the U.S.  Makes sense since it is ethnically themed music, and the U.S. culture is more interested in dumbassed themed music - but that's just my opinion.  Your not going to find me including any ho's, drugs, or debauchery in my music... Spirits, aliens, nature, etc. = yes,,,, but again no ho's, drugs, etc.  So, I just don't have a market in the U.S.

Anyway, off that Lava soapbox...  I stumbled on a Hungarian site that really made a surprising point.  I, apparently, am more radical than Green Day now.  I mean, I did hit the gas peddle a bit on the "Jupiteroctopi," recording, but for my ethnoambient music to be considered more hardcore than a punk staple is down right a badge of honor!  I think I might do a punk album next complete with zits and face piercings.  My family might not like that, so I'll have to wait until I'm 60+ years old to make that statement.

I've had several Hungarian friends in my life and  I admire Hungary for their impossibly difficult language, extraordinarily beautiful women, and their "in your face" style of friendly intercommunication... Kudos to Hungary, and thanks for calling me "an abstract style that is California punkriot even surpassed" - I love it.

http://www.ferfipont.hu/zene-fenyoillat-melle/

In english

and, their much cooler, native tongue


No comments:

Post a Comment